8615 Crater Terrace
Lake Park, FL 33403
• Copywriter and producer of advertisements for both small and Fortune 100 clients
• Decisive, yet open-minded, with the ability to organize and motivate others to accomplish goals
• Solve problems and complete projects efficiently and with quality
• FLORIDA POWER & LIGHT CO. (2018 – present Palm Beach, FL) Copywriter.
Digital and direct-response marketing for Energy Services division. Rebranding products. Create value propositions, including buyer personas. Focus on data- and benefit-driven messaging, adjusting tone and manner based on product and audience. Campaign management. Website building. Proofreading/editing.
• SCHILDBERG’S BRAIN, LLC (2010 – present Lake Park, FL) Principal.
Freelance advertising: Meet with various clients to decide what products to advertise. Write copy and deliver final projects on time. Consider client requirements, company objectives, geographical locations and seasonal promotions. Negotiate costs and terms. Manage finances.
• AUTOLOOP (2016 – 2017 Clearwater, FL) Copywriter.
Supplied sales and service ad copy for automotive dealer groups using AutoLoop software. Wrote newsletter articles, trade show materials, collateral, and mobile-first emails for about 30 automotive OEMs.
• INFINITE ENERGY, INC. (2013 – 2016 Gainesville, FL) Copywriter.
Supplied copy for natural gas and electricity companies. Wrote collateral, website content, landing pages, emails, newsletters, blogs, direct mail, and social media. Grew customer base 25%. Direct mail response rate +1%.
• UNIVERSAL WEATHER AND AVIATION (2011 – 2013 Houston, TX) Senior Copywriter.
Introduced strategic planning and modern creative solutions to the marketing department. Managed brand image. Rebranded acquired companies. Developed creative strategies and executions, including copywriting. Official office proofreader.
• JWT (2000 – 2010 Houston, TX) Senior Copywriter.
Assisted in Shell Oil's most successful retail-level expansion in the United States. Improved Shell's brand perception and increased North American retail sales. Print, broadcast and digital media. Served four years as a proofreader.
• Master of Arts degree — Telecommunication Arts, University of Michigan
• Bachelor of Arts degree — Communications, University of Michigan
CLIENTS OF NOTE
• Shell Oil • Texaco Lubricants
• Jiffy Lube • AAA Michigan
• McDonald’s • Big Boy Restaurants
• Pella Windows and Doors • EMCO
• Randalls Food Markets • Better Made Potato Chips
• Tabasco • Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
• Central Iowa Chevrolet Dealers • WXON-TV, Detroit
• Iowa Governor’s Traffic Safety Bureau • Listerine